Political (power) pure forms in our community means a return to democratic principles; to the idea that contributing to good governance − whether through casting a ballot or holding office − is an amazing honor. By using technology to restore democracy’s feedback loop (by far its most powerful feature) vote sizing provides a way for us to learn about what will work from our mistakes and collectively move forward. Political pure forms results in:
- Ample free time to create, rest and socialize.
- Inclusive and participatory policies.
- The harnessing of dissent.
- The least intrusiveness possible.
- Wise, long-term yet flexible, forward-looking rules with sustainability as their primary goal.
- Progressive and enlightening debate.
- Wonderfully hopeful places to live.
Copyright 2015 The Vote Sizing Institute's Corruption.Wiki (and Blog)